A great appetizer that tastes so much like mini-slider cheeseburgers. These are great for informal get-togethers or a football party.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 32 slices dill pickle
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink. Add the onion to the skillet; cook and stir until tender. Drain off grease.
Unroll the crescent roll dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 2 smaller triangles. Stack the slices of cheese and cut diagonally into 4 triangles. Place one triangle of cheese onto each triangle of dough. Spoon about a tablespoon of ground beef over the cheese and then top with a slice of pickle. Fold the points of the dough towards the center like a diaper and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- April Fools' Fries Cinnamon-Sugar... 4.6/5 (60 Votes)