A great appetizer that tastes so much like mini-slider cheeseburgers. These are great for informal get-togethers or a football party.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 32 slices dill pickle
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until no longer pink. Add the onion to the skillet; cook and stir until tender. Drain off grease.
Unroll the crescent roll dough on a clean surface. Separate the triangles and then cut each triangle in half diagonally to make 2 smaller triangles. Stack the slices of cheese and cut diagonally into 4 triangles. Place one triangle of cheese onto each triangle of dough. Spoon about a tablespoon of ground beef over the cheese and then top with a slice of pickle. Fold the points of the dough towards the center like a diaper and place on a baking sheet.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Blintz Souffle 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Applebee's Bloomin' Onion and... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Peruvian Chicken & Avocado Causa 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Ring 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Indian-Style Nachos with Warm... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Bones & Blood 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mockafoni & Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)