Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
If you love shrimp scampi, you'll love this recipe. Serve over hot pasta, I like linguine and some garlic bread for a perfect meal.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white wine (I use chardonnay)
- 1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown - it will make it bitter.
Add white wine, and lemon juice.
Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
You'll also love
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4.2/5 (218 Votes)
- Southern Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Orange Zested Cookies With Sweet... 4.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Long John Silver's Fish Batter 4/5 (248 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp & Sausage Pasta 4.3/5 (173 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.3/5 (148 Votes)
- Chocolate Layer Cake with Cream... 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Butterfinger Dessert 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese... 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie Bars 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Deviled Egg Chicks 4.6/5 (51 Votes)
- Easter Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Roast & Pinto... 3.9/5 (112 Votes)
- French Hamburgers 4.3/5 (57 Votes)
- Sesame Quinoa Spring Rolls 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Famous Amish Funnel Cakes 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato & Ground Beef... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Baked Mashed Potato Cakes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce... 4/5 (73 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 4.1/5 (48 Votes)
- Holiday Drink 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cantonese Chow Mein 3.8/5 (21 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Ranch Dressing 3.9/5 (17 Votes)