Dirty Q-Tips Halloween Treats
These gross little Halloween treats are made with Q-Tips, mini marshmallows, and melted caramel.
- Box of Q-tips cotton swabs (or small, white sucker sticks)
- Mini white marshmallows
- Kraft soft caramels candy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Using scissors, snip off the cotton ends of the Q-Tips.
Push a marshmallow onto both ends of the sticks.
In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the caramels, 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each increment, until completely melted. (I only used about 10.) (Can be reheated as needed.)
Carefully, dip the tips of the marshmallows in the melted caramel.
To serve, use the empty Q-Tip box as a nice prop on a serving platter with the Q-Tips.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)