Dirty Q-Tips Halloween Treats
These gross little Halloween treats are made with Q-Tips, mini marshmallows, and melted caramel.
- Box of Q-tips cotton swabs (or small, white sucker sticks)
- Mini white marshmallows
- Kraft soft caramels candy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Using scissors, snip off the cotton ends of the Q-Tips.
Push a marshmallow onto both ends of the sticks.
In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the caramels, 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each increment, until completely melted. (I only used about 10.) (Can be reheated as needed.)
Carefully, dip the tips of the marshmallows in the melted caramel.
To serve, use the empty Q-Tip box as a nice prop on a serving platter with the Q-Tips.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 4/5 (37 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Black-Eyed Pea... 3.8/5 (59 Votes)
- Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Halloween Cheese Tray 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Halloween Mummy Spinach Dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Chef Guy Fieri's Queso Dip 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Lemon-y Baked Ricotta 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Spider Cookies 4.1/5 (17 Votes)