Mini Pizza Rolls
Pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese rolled into crescent roll dough to make tasty bite-sized pizza rolls.
- 1 8 oz tube crescent roll dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Mini toppings (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat oven to the temperature on your container of crescent rolls. Spray 16 tins of a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. To make the mini pizza rolls: Roll out half of the dough (4 triangles) and close up the seams.
3. Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese, the amount of your choosing. Roll into a log and cut into 8 equal rolls.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the other half of the crescent roll dough. Place 16 rolls into the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the rolls are lightly browned. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.