Applebee's copycat cranberry rice
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup rice, cooked according to the package
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to the package
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pecans on baking sheet and drizzle with honey, tossing to evenly coat. Bake until toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes, mixing half way through. Set aside to cool and chop nuts.
Using a large bowl, combine pecans, rice, quinoa, cranberries and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently fold together until combined.
Makes 6 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 300 calories, 24% calories from fat, 8 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 51 g carbohydrates, 14 g total sugar, 5 g added sugar, 6 g protein, 7 mg sodium, 5 g fiber