Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
All American spin on a classic egg roll! Filled with the flavors of a cheeseburger, this egg roll is filled with ground beef, cheese and all of the burger toppings of ketchup, mustard and pickles. Fried in an air fryer, these egg rolls come out nice and crispy.
- 8 ounces extra-lean ground beef (4% fat or less)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash each salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 6 hamburger dill pickle chips, chopped
- 6 large square egg roll wrappers (stocked with the refrigerated Asian items in the supermarket)
- Optional dips: additional ketchup and yellow mustard
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Add beef, and sprinkle with seasonings. Add bell pepper and onion. Cook, stir, and crumble until beef is fully cooked and veggies have softened, about 5 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat, and add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ketchup, and mustard. Stir until thoroughly mixed and melted. Fold in chopped pickles.
Lay an egg roll wrapper flat on a dry surface. Evenly distribute about 1/6th of the mixture (about 1/3 cup) in a row a little below the center. Moisten all four edges by dabbing your fingers in water and going over the edges smoothly. Fold the sides about 3/4 inch toward the middle, to keep mixture from falling out. Roll up the wrapper around the mixture and continue to the top. Seal with a dab of water.
Repeat to make 5 more egg rolls. Spray with nonstick spray.
Working in batches as needed, place in the air fryer cooking basket in a single layer. Cook at 400°F for 6 minutes.
You'll also love
- REALSWEET CARAMELIZED ONION TART 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Spice-Latte-Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Chilli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Wine Chorizo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Shank (Osso Bucco) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Guinness Beef Short Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalapeño Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)