Mexican Shrimp & Scallops
A delicious combination of sautéed shrimp and scallops with Adobo seasonings. Serve with or over white rice and your favorite veggie for a complete and satisfying meal. Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 pound scallops
- 1 (7.75-ounce) can El Pato tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Adobo Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl with the exception of the olive oil. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Remove the shrimp and scallops from the marinade. Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large pan. Saute seafood just until shrimp is pink on both sides (about 5 minutes), the scallops only need a quick sear, about 1/2 a minute on each side.
You'll also love
- Red Lentil Soup 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Cheese, Beef & Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- New Zealand Green Mussels 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Crab-Stuffed Tilapia 4.2/5 (73 Votes)
- Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp - Red... 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Sun-Dried Chorizo Garlic Shrimp 5/5 (5 Votes)
- Scalloped Sweet Pototoes 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
Review this recipe