Buffalo Chicken Pull Apart Bread
- 2 packages Pillsbury pizza dough
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or diced
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 jalapeño, sliced (optional)
- Ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
Adapted from thefoodnetwork.com
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Roll out dough and cut into 3x3-inch squares (3 rows of 5). You should end up with 15 squares from of each roll.
In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, scallions and half the cheese.
Begin layering. Brush butter on a rectangle, top with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining rectangles, stacking one of top of the other, chicken side up.
Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load bread into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40–50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken And Wild Rice Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chicken Enchiladas & Enchilada... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Potstickers 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Sticky Garlic Chicken and Broccoli 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Paleo "KFC" Chicken Tenders from... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken and Bleu Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (15 Votes)