Banana Split Stuffed Strawberries
These impressive and tasty banana split stuffed strawberries look like they'd be complicated to make but they're surprisingly easy to prepare.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries (more or less depending on size)
- 4 tablespoons semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 tablespoons nuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 banana, mashed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- Instant banana pudding mix (or vanilla)
- Optional toppings:
- Fudge sauce
Adapted from spendwithpennies.com
Combine heavy cream, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons instant pudding mix with mixer on medium until thick and fluffy. Fold in banana & pineapple. Place in a ziploc and refrigerate.
Wash & dry strawberries. Cut tops off and using a tomato corer, scoop out the center. Cut bottom off and make sure the strawberry stands upright. Stand on a paper towel to dry.
Melt chocolate chips for about 25 seconds in the microwave, stir in butter until smooth. Dry each strawberry with a paper towel and dip in chocolate and then in nuts. Place on parchment paper and refrigerate 5 minutes or until set.
Cut a corner off of the Ziploc bag and pipe filling into each strawberry. Top with desired toppings such as fudge sauce, sprinkles and or cherries.
You'll also love
- Twice Baked Potatoes (Trisha... 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Loaded Sweet Potato 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Babette Friedman's Apple Cake 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Mississippi Roast Crockpot 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Mango Chipotle Salad... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spiced Popcorn with Pecans &... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Extreme Banana Nut Bread "EBNA" 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Marie Callender's Copycat BANANA... 3.9/5 (115 Votes)