Pineapple Chicken Salad Wraps
Per Serving: (1 chicken salad wrap)
Calories from fat: 73
Saturated Fat: 1g
Recipe/Fitness Info 245 Calories | 6 WWP+
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups Pacific® Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 8-ounce can crushed pineapple in 100% juice, juice reserved
- 10.5-ounce Del Monte® No Sugar Added Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 2 stalks celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cut shredded carrots
- 2 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 Boston Bibb lettuce leaves
- 5 Flatout® Light Original Flatbreads
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a medium stockpot, bring the chicken broth to a simmer. Add the bay leaves and chicken and simmer covered for 15 minutes, flipping over at the halfway mark. The internal temperature should read 165º F.
2. Discard the bay leaves and reserve the chicken on a plate until cool enough to touch, then shred and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, pineapple, mandarin oranges, celery, carrots, almonds, green onions, salt, and pepper. Add in the set aside dressing, and toss with tongs to evenly combine.
5. To serve, fill each wrap with 2 lettuce leaves and 1 cup chicken salad.
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pineapple... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Copycat Disney Dole Pineapple Whip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Griddle Cakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Gordon Ramsay's Sublime Scrambled... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken & Potato Chowder 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Best-Ever Chicken Salad 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken Fajita Mason... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)