Strawberry Pie by Lemon Tree Dwelling
Fresh strawberries mounded high in a rich, buttery crust. Perfect for summer!
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 c. flour
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 (6 oz.) package strawberry jell-o
- 3 lbs. strawberries, cleaned and de-stemmed
- If you are using a shallow pie plate, cut filling recipe in half.
Mix butter, sugar, and flour and press into a greased deep pie plate.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15, until lightly browned.
Bring water, sugar, and cornstarch to a boil, stirring, until thick and clear.
Remove from heat; add strawberry jell-o.
Mix well and cool.
Fold in strawberries.
Pour into pie shell.
Store in refrigerator until set; serve with whipped cream.
**I'm going to add to this recipe by pouring chocolate over the top using Wilton Candy Melts.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mushrooms:Artichoke Stuffed... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Duck Breast with Orange-Cassis... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Pound Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Scones 5/5 (1 Votes)
- z.Lemon Rosemary Chicken &... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken & Spaghetti Squash 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Lime Poppyseed... 5/5 (1 Votes)