Breakfast Biscuit Cups for Two
Biscuits, eggs, bacon and cheese in neat little individual casseroles make the perfect celebratory breakfast for two! Frozen biscuits make an easy start!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons real crumbled bacon bits
- 2 Pillsbury frozen buttermilk or southern style biscuits
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese blend or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salsa, if desired
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 (10-ounce) custard cups or soufflé dishes with cooking spray.
In small bowl, beat eggs and water. Set aside.
In each cup, place 1 tablespoon bacon bits.
Top with 1 frozen biscuit, 2 tablespoons cheese and half of the egg mixture. Sprinkle with pepper.
Place custard cups on cookie sheet with sides.
Bake 24 to 27 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Sprinkle with remaining bacon. Serve immediately with salsa, if desired.
You'll also love
- Herbed Cashew Cheese Spread 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Hunter's Stew 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pineapple Stuffing Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Ham Glaze with Root Beer New... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin French Toast with Pumpkin... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Chai Tea French Toast with Maple... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes with Crispy... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)