Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
Try these pretty in pink cookies that start with strawberry cake mix! White chocolate chips add gooey goodness. Parchment paper baking makes cleanup easy.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from freebiefindingmom.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, vanilla and baking powder using a hand mixer.
Fold in white chocolate chips with a spatula.
Scoop out dough using a tablespoon and form into small balls. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Super Simple Caramel Turtle Ice... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Four-Layer Chocolate Birthday Cake... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- New York-Style Cheesecake with a... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Blushing Strawberry Cupcakes 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cut-Out Cookies with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Oat Dog Treat Cookies 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)