Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
Try these pretty in pink cookies that start with strawberry cake mix! White chocolate chips add gooey goodness. Parchment paper baking makes cleanup easy.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from freebiefindingmom.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, vanilla and baking powder using a hand mixer.
Fold in white chocolate chips with a spatula.
Scoop out dough using a tablespoon and form into small balls. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Bacon 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Skinny Lemon Brownies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Sauerkraut 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Summer Berry Triffle 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Summer Berry Chiffon Cake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- No-Bake Raspberry (or Blueberry or... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)