Weight Watchers Lemon Pie
POINTS® Value: 3
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Level of Difficulty: Moderate
Rich and creamy, you'll never guess that this pie is light. Make two — serve one and freeze the other for up to two weeks.
- 6 whole reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 11 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large egg(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
* Preheat oven to 350ºF.
* Grind graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Or place crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Place crumbs in a small bowl.
* Melt butter on stove top or in microwave and pour over graham cracker crumbs, mixing with a fork until completely moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of a 9-inch pie pan; place crust in refrigerator while preparing lemon filling.
* In a medium bowl, combine condensed milk and eggs; mix until smooth. Add lemon juice and zest; stir until incorporated and pour into prepared crust.
* Bake pie for 15 minutes. Cool completely and for best flavor, serve chilled. Yields 1 piece per serving.
* This pie can be baked and frozen for up to two weeks. Defrost and serve chilled.
You'll also love
- Wild Blueberry and Lemon Meringue... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Quiche with Crispy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Halibut Au Gratin 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake with Jello 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ham and Apple Quiche 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Applebee's Bahama Mama 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesan Crisps with Lemon Chive... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Triple Layer Lemon Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)