Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs. What a fantastic combination of flavors! You have to try this recipe, you'll love it!
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked, crisped, and crumbled
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Slice the hard boiled eggs in half, lengthwise. Remove the yolks and put them in a mixing bowl. Mash the egg yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, rice vinegar, ground mustard, and sugar to the mashed egg yolks and stir until well combined.
Mix in the jalapenos and bacon.
Put the mixture in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of the bag.
Fill each egg hole with the mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cheesy Potato Wedges 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Macaroni Grill Bread 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 3.9/5 (125 Votes)
- Parmesan Potato au Gratin 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Easy Enchilada Casserole 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Avocado, Bacon & Tomato Summer... 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Southern Fried Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (55 Votes)