Bacon & Cheese Deviled Eggs
Everything you need for these yummy and easy Bacon & Cheese Deviled Eggs is likely in your kitchen right now. Easy and delicious!
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onion (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
Halve eggs lengthwise and remove yolks. Set whites aside. Place yolks in a small bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, honey mustard, salt, and pepper. Fold in 4 slices crumbled bacon and cheese.
Stuff egg white halves with yolk mixture. Cover and chill until serving time (up to 24 hours). If desired, garnish with additional bacon and green onion.
You'll also love
- Mexican Street Corn Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Corn Spoon Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Milk Chocolate Mini Cookies 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Three Cheese Bacon Dip 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Black Bean & Corn Salsa Salad 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Braised Beef Short Ribs 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)