Bacon Stuffed French Toast
- 8 slices of white bread (2 per piece of toast)
- 8 rashers of bacon, cut in half
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp butter
- maple syrup and icing sugar to finish
Adapted from twistedfood.co.uk
Fry your bacon until nice and crispy. Set aside.
Cut the crust off one piece of bread, and lay 4 half pieces of bacon in the center.
Top with another crustless piece of bread and using your fingers press round the edge to form the piece of bread together. Repeat.
Now add your eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla to a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
Dunk your stuffed breads into the mix and coat properly.
Add your butter to a pan, when melted add your french breads and fry until nice and golden on both sides.
Top with icing sugar and maple syrup.
You'll also love
- French Toast 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Pot Pie with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Glazed... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Maple-Glazed... 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Rib Roast with Parsley Pesto 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Maple-Bacon Chicken Wings 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham and Cream Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)