Ham and Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
- 4 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese
- 8 slices deli Honey Ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
1. Spread bread slices with cream cheese; fill with ham to make 2 sandwiches. Lightly press edges together to seal.
2. Beat eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate until blended.
3. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
4. Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup.