Chocolate Bomb Pudding Shots
Pudding Pop Shots? Yep! These chocolately little shots of pudding and liquor are a perfect little dessert!
- Small chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup Coconut Rum
- 4 ounces Cool Whip (Extra Creamy preferred but not required)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 500mins
Whisk Kahlua and Instant Pudding together until thick (1 to 2 minutes). Once it has thickened, add Rum and whisk until all lumps and clumps are gone. Once the mixture is nice and smooth again, whisk in Cool Whip.
Fill almost ¾ of a 1 ounce plastic shot cup with the mixture then cover and place in the freezer.
It does take several hours to set. For BEST results, I let them set overnight. Use little ice cream tester spoons when serving them.
You'll also love
- Jell-O 'Deviled' Eggs 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Double Pecan Chocolate Pie 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Tangy Hummus 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Spicy Brisket with... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Brownie Footballs 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Gluten-Free... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Eggnog 4.6/5 (14 Votes)