Chocolate Bomb Pudding Shots
Pudding Pop Shots? Yep! These chocolately little shots of pudding and liquor are a perfect little dessert!
- Small chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 3/4 cup Coconut Rum
- 4 ounces Cool Whip (Extra Creamy preferred but not required)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 500mins
Whisk Kahlua and Instant Pudding together until thick (1 to 2 minutes). Once it has thickened, add Rum and whisk until all lumps and clumps are gone. Once the mixture is nice and smooth again, whisk in Cool Whip.
Fill almost ¾ of a 1 ounce plastic shot cup with the mixture then cover and place in the freezer.
It does take several hours to set. For BEST results, I let them set overnight. Use little ice cream tester spoons when serving them.
You'll also love
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Grilled Calamari & Arugula Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Plantains 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Strawberry Basil... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Jello Shots 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe