BBQ Chicken Pineapple Pull-Apart Sliders
- 1 tablespoon butter (to grease)
- 12 sweet slider buns (cut in half)
- 1 rotisserie chicken (skin discarded, shredded)
- 1 cup store-bought barbecue sauce
- 2 cans crushed pineapple (drained, 8 ounces each)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from WWW.THECHEW.COM
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter.
Place the bottom of the slider buns in the bottom of the baking dish.
In a large bowl add the rotisserie chicken and barbecue sauce and mix to combine. Place on top of the slider buns. Top with crushed pineapple and monterey Jack cheese. Place top buns on top of all of the sliders. Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and sliders are warmed through. Serve.
You'll also love
- Fajita Pasta 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- P.F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- New York-Style Cheesecake with a... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pecan Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Tipsy Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)