5-Ingredient Guinness™ Brownies
The Guinness beer adds a subtle but deep flavor to these scrumptious chocolaty brownies topped with a layer of fudgy frosting. Yum!
As prepared by Macheesmo,
January 24, 2017
- 1 (19.1-ounce) box Betty Crocker™ Supreme Brownie Mix Frosted
- 1/2 cup Guinness™ Extra Stout beer
- 1/4 cup melted butter, cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Non-stick spray, for pan
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Preheat oven to 350°F and thoroughly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
Add brownie mix, beer, eggs and melted butter to a large bowl and stir together until just combined.
Transfer batter to pan and top with chocolate chips. Bake brownies until a tester comes out clean from the center, about 35 minutes.
Remove brownies from the oven and let cool completely. Frost with fudge frosting included in brownie mix package.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Bake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Pork & Cabbage Pot... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oreos & Candy Cane Chocolate Bark... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Crunch Cake 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Creamy White Chicken Lasagna Soup 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Hot Chicken Legs 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Raspberry Layered Chocolate... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)