Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad Recipe
By carol gorman
A simple, light and refreshing salad made with Boston lettuce, kiwi, toasted pecans, yogurt, lemon and honey. Yum!
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Combine lettuce, kiwi and pecans.
In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, oil and honey until smooth. Pour over salad and toss; serve immediately.