Honey-Pecan Kiwi Salad Recipe
By carol gorman
A simple, light and refreshing salad made with Boston lettuce, kiwi, toasted pecans, yogurt, lemon and honey. Yum!
- 5 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 3 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Combine lettuce, kiwi and pecans.
In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, lemon juice, oil and honey until smooth. Pour over salad and toss; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Country Style Barbecue... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Prosciutto and Grape Grilled Cheese 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Grilled Calamari & Arugula Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Delight 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Kiwi Vanilla Cupcakes with Kiwi... 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Kiwi-Pineapple Smoothies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)