Cube steak over egg noodles
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 beef cube steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 stalks of asparagus, cut into small pieces
- 1 large can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can of water
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked per directions
1. In a medium skillet brown cube steaks in 1 tablespoon olive oil.
2. In another small skillet saute asparagus and onions until onions are clear, season with salt and pepper.
3. Place asparagus and onions on top of steaks and add cream of mushroom soup and water.
4. Simmer for a 1/2 hour.
5. Cook egg noodles per package instructions and drain.
6. In a large mixing bowl combine noodles and mushroom soup mixture
You'll also love
- Cranberry Crispies Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed corn, bacon, and scallions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini alla panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles and Pot cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Canadian Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Egg Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe