Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light stick butter, melted
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened and mixture holds together; set aside.
Lightly spoon self-rising flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine 2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture. Combine pumpkin and next 3 ingredients; stir with a whisk. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Spoon batter evenly into 16 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with oat mixture.
Bake at 400° for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool muffins in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes; remove from pans, and place on wire rack. Serve warm.