Mozzarella, Red Pepper & Bacon Skewers
- 6 whole roasted red peppers (from 2 24-ounce jars), cut into 32 (3/4"-x-5" strips)
- 32 fresh basil leaves
- 11 slices cooked bacon, cut into thirds
- 32 (about 12 ounces) ciliegine (cherry-size fresh mozzarella balls)
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Top pepper strips with basil, bacon, and mozzarella, dividing evenly. Roll pepper around filling and secure with a wooden pick.
Arrange on a platter and drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.