Key Lime Cheesecake Dessert Bars
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 3/4 cup Key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup reserved cookie crust crumbs
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, cut butter into cookie mixture using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in condensed milk, key lime juice, lime peel, and flour. Pour filling mixture over crust.
In medium bowl, mix reserved cookie crumbs, coconut and macadamia nuts. Sprinkle evenly over top of filling. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown and mixture is set. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Makes 24 servings
Can be frozen - yeah!!!!