Mango Mint Ice Cream
- 3 Mangos
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- .75 cup sugar
- 2 tsp fresh mint
1. Peel mangoes and dice all the meat discarding seeds. Add the meat to a blender and puree.
2. In a sauce pan, add milk, sugar, and mint. Heat to dissolve sugar. Do not boil.
3. Strain sugar milk mixture through a fine sieve. Add cream to mango. Mix well and strain through sieve.
4. Mix well and chill
5. Churn in ice cream maker for 35 minutes according to mfg directed use.
6. Transfer to chilled glass container and freeze for minimum 2 hours.
7. Serve with lotus flower cookies.