Chocolate Chip Holiday Cookie Fudge
It doesn't get anymore festive than this Chocolate Chip Holiday Cookie Fudge recipe. Made with chopped chocolate chip cookies and holiday sprinkles, these scrumptious cookies make a great gift or self satisfying treat!
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 pound white candy melts or coating wafers, or vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark), chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon holiday candy sprinkles
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 165mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
In medium bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter and egg. Use a tablespoon to portion dough into rounds; place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until edges just turn golden. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Line 8-inch square pan with foil; lightly grease foil. Break 10 to 12 cookies into pieces, 2 cups total. Spread one-third of the cookie pieces in pan.
In 2-quart saucepan, heat candy melts over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Add condensed milk; stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
Pour half of the melted mixture into pan; use spatula to smooth it evenly over cookie pieces. Sprinkle with one-third of the cookie pieces, half of the chocolate chips, and half of the sprinkles. Pour remaining melted mixture on top, spreading evenly; top with remaining cookie pieces, chocolate chips and sprinkles.
Refrigerate until completely firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.
You'll also love
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Kids' Snack 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Chunk Almond Brownies 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Gingerbread Challah Bostock 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Chipotle Pecan Candied Popcorn 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Divinity Candy 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)