Maple Cream Fudge
Creamy smooth textures and sweet maple flavors are a plenty in this scrumptious fudge! Top or mix in walnuts for a crunchy creamy feel. Enjoy!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cpu heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Add the two sugars, butter and cream, maple syrup and salt into a sauce pan. Place over medium heat. Stir while bringing to a boil. Lower the heat and continue to stir slowly while the mixture cooks. After about 7 minutes, test by pouring a small amount into some cold water. You want it to form a soft ball. You might need to cook it for another minute or two.
Remove from the heat, add a couple of teaspoons of vanilla and start stirring. It takes about 14 or 15 minutes for the fudge to cool and thicken. Pour into buttered dish.
TIP: If you let the fudge sit for 10 minutes after removing from the heat and allow it to cool slightly this will reduce the stirring time.
Option: Replace the cream and cup of white sugar with one can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and increase the maple syrup to 1 cup.
You'll also love
- Fontina Cheese Dip 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Hurricane Punch 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Impossible Pie 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon & Almond Brittle 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- White Christmas Fudge 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Maple Cream Pie 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Chai Tea French Toast with Maple... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe