Homemade Barbecue Pulled Pork Nachos
These delicious nachos include tender pulled pork, cheese, onions, barbecue sauce and jalapeno peppers. The perfect snack or appetizer for your next gathering or pot luck.
- 1 package pre-made pulled pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 8 cups tortilla chips
- 1 cup Mexican style four cheese blend, shredded
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 purple onion, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from recipe4living.com
Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine meat and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
Spread chips onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet. Top the chips with meat mixture, cheese, corn, and peppers.
Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and meat mixture is heated through.
Top with tomatoes,remaining barbecue sauce, and onions.
You'll also love
- Triple Chocolate Banana Bread 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Parmesan Polenta with Sausage... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Ranch Green Beans & Potatoes w/... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pork Medallions in Mushroom... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Onion Rings, Kicked Up! 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pissaladières - Onion & Anchovy... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)