Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti
Delicious chicken and ziti are tossed with a lighter alfredo sauce and baked up to cheesy perfection.
- Both the sauce and pasta cook quickly. So when you’re ready, drain your pasta and then add in the alfredo sauce.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from givemesomeoven.com
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of well-salted boiling according to package instructions. Drain. Return pasta to the stockpot and add chicken and alfredo sauce. Gently toss to combine until the pasta is evenly coated.
3.Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11x7-inch or 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of cheese. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
4.Bake for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and just barely starts to turn golden. Remove and serve immediately, sprinkled with additional toppings if desired.
To Make The Alfredo Sauce:
1.Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute one minute, stirring occasionally, until fragrant. Sprinkle with flour, and stir to combine. Saute for an additional minute to cook the flour, stirring occasionally.
2.Slowly add chicken broth, whisking to combine until smooth. Whisk in milk, and bring the mixture to a simmer. Let cook for an additional minute until thickened, then stir in Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until the cheese melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
You'll also love
- 1-Pan Chicken and Veggies 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Skillet 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Daisy Cakes Southern Pound Cake 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken, Two Ways 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta Salad With Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Pizza 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Biscuit 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- One-Dish Chicken Macaroni Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)