Stovetop Shrimp Boil
Easy Stovetop Shrimp Boil recipe.
- 2 lemons
- Old Bay seasoning
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic head, cut in half
- 1 1/2 pound baby potatoes, large potatoes cut in half
- 3 ears corn, husked and cut into 1" rounds
- 1 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoon. salted butter, cut into pats
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from delish.com
Fill a large stock pot 3/4 full of water. Add juice of 2 lemons and rinds, 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, bay leaf, and 1 head of garlic cut in half; stir together and add potatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Add corn, simmer for 5 minutes. Add shrimp, simmer for 3 minutes more.
Drain in a large colander and discard lemons, bay leaf, and garlic.
Return stock pot to stove over medium heat. Melt butter and stir in 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning. Add back potatoes, corn, and shrimp. Toss together in butter mixture and parsley; transfer to a large platter. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Cannelloni with... 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Caribbean Coconut Fish 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- One-Pan Teriyaki Salmon 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chipotle Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Har mee, A Malaysian Prawn Noodle... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Shrimp Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)