Hash Brown Potatoes - Cheesy Kielbasa and Potato Casserole
- 1 pound of kielbasa cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- (I used Simply Potatoes, they are in the refrigerated section, if you are using frozen hashbrowns, make sure to thaw them first)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)plus extra for the top
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 medium leeks, white and light green parts only, sliced thin (you can substitute 1 medium onion, chopped if you don't like leeks)
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13 inch baking pan.
In a skillet cook the leeks in 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Cook for about 5 minutes, then add in the mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
Cut the sausage into ½ inch cubes and add to the bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir gently to combine. Spread into pan. Sprinkle with a little more shredded cheddar.
Bake 40 – 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Ceviche de Camaron: Shrimp Ceviche... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini Soup 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Glazed Pork Chops (Low Carb) 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Traditional Pork Tamales With Mole... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Crockpot Potato Soup 3.7/5 (36 Votes)
- SAUSAGE DIP WITH VELVEETA CHEESE 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Applesauce Sausage Beer... 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Dogs Kielbasa and sauerkraut 4/5 (2 Votes)