Orange Dream Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (4-serving) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Adapted from zoyeoil.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, Vegetable Oil, and water until well blended; pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make frosting by beating cream cheese and orange juice. Add pudding mix and sugar; beat well.
5. Stir in pineapple until well combined then beat in whipped topping. Frost cooled cake, cover loosely, and chill at least one hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Beef Tortilla Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Chicken Pasta Toss... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Flu-Fighter Sunshine Smoothie 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Grouper with Chunky Tomato... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops w/ Blueberry... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemony Shrimp Scampi with Asparagus 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- CORN AND BLACK BEAN SALAD WITH... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Orange Ale Vinaigrette & Arugula... 4/5 (5 Votes)