Key Lime Pie Martini
Key Lime Pie Martinis are the perfect refreshing and fun alcoholic beverage to serve at any summer soiree. Consider setting up a bar or side table with everything needed to make this martini and allow your guests to serve themselves. This beverage is the perfect cocktail to sip on while sitting by the pool or to serve at your next BBQ or cookout. Consider doubling or tripling this recipe so that you can make enough for your friends and family to have!
- 3 tablespoons Licor 43 or your favorite vanilla liqueur
- 1 tablespoon lemon-flavored vodka
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, whipped with 2 teaspoons sugar, or 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 lime wedge, to garnish
- 1/2 tablespoons finely crushed graham cracker crumbs, to garnish martini glass
Preparation time 200mins
Cooking time 200mins
Chill a martini glass overnight or for 2 to 3 hours, or until frosty.
In a shaker filled with ice, mix vanilla liqueur, lemon-flavored vodka, lime juice, heavy cream, and whipped cream. Shake until shaker is icy cold.
Rub rim with lime and dip into the graham cracker crumbs. Strain drink into a glass, garnish with the lime wedge. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Poke Cake 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Soft Apple Spice Cookies 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Rosemary-Scented Dinner Rolls 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Edamame with Lemon 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Bailey's Raspberry Martini 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Chili's Honey Lime Dressing 3.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Oatmeal Cookie Martini 4.1/5 (19 Votes)