Green Breakfast Smoothie
By Sharon T
This is the best way to start your morning. Add a few berries if you’d like it to be sweeter.
- 1 lemon, quartered (washed and unpeeled)
- 1 whole avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cups spinach---Sub arugula and greens
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1 organic cucumber (washed and unpeeled)
- 1 teaspoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- water as needed
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from drhyman.com
Place all ingredients in a blender.
Blend together until smooth, adding water, as needed for desired consistency.
Calories 420 • Fat 30 g • Saturated fat 5 g • Cholesterol 0 mg • Fiber 23 g • Protein 12 g • Carbohydrate 36 g • Sodium 180 mg