MINIATURE COCONUT TARTS
Easy and only 4 ingredients
- 1 box of Pillsbury pie crust (the rolled kind)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2/3 cup sugar
- mini tart baking pan
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 375
1. Make Filling: Beat egg. Add coconut and sugar; mix well.
2. Unroll pie crust, use a wide rim glass to cut circles in dough to line tart pan. Spray pan with cooking spray, line with dough.
3. Fill each tart with 1 TBSP of filling.
4. Bake tarts for 12 minutes or until golden brown. I also sprinkled some coconut on top!
Makes 16 servings. This recipe is great for when you are in a hurry and want to make something in under 30 minutes.
Delicious! Serve them at parties for finger food.