Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 /12 lb.)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 strips thick cut bacon, crisply cooked and cut into bite size pieces
- 5 deli fried chicken tenders (boneless), cut into bite-size pieces
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Boil 3 large baking potatoes in large pot of water until fork easily pierces with little resistance. Drain; cool completely on cooling rack (about 1 hour)
Peel Potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces. Place in large bowl.
In separate bowl, beat 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 cup ranch dressing with whisk. Fold into potatoes. Add 6 strips bacon, crisply cooked and cut into bite-size pieces, and 5 deli fried chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces. Fold again to lightly coat with sauce.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Orange Julius Drink 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Shells with Sweet Sausage,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Bourguignon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basic Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italy - Bourbon Fig + Gorgonzola... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Fresh... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Chorizo and Potato Frittatas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Peas and Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)