Gluten Free Mock McDonald’s Chicken Nuggets
- 2 lb. ground chicken
- 1 bag regular potato chips, crushed
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix egg with ground chicken.
2. Form chicken into balls. Roll balls in crushed potato chips to coat.
3. Place potato chip coated chicken balls onto a baking sheet and “flatten” or “shape” into nuggets.
4. Bake nuggets in preheated oven for 20 minutes. You can flip the nuggets half way through baking if you like.
Use larger amounts of chicken to make chicken burgers.
Nuggets can be frozen and reheated as needed. They reheat well in the microwave or oven, but for a more authentic “McDonald’s” taste, deep fry the frozen nuggets for about 5 minutes.
You'll also love
- Puerto Rican Fried Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheddar's Chicken Pot Pie 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Paprikash 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Buffalo Chicken Chili 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Diabetic Pound Cake 3.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Kickin Chicken 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Boston Market Whole Rotisserie... 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Ground Chicken Tacos 4/5 (1 Votes)