Yam and Potato Casserole
- 1 large sweet potato, thinly sliced
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2.In the prepared dish, make a single layer of sweet potato slices. Place a few onion slices on top, dot with butter, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat, alternating layers of white and sweet potatoes.
3.In a small bowl, or measuring cup, combine flour and broth. Pour over potatoes.
4.Sprinkle cheese, bread crumbs over the potatoes. Dot with remaining butter. Cover.
5.Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until potatoes and onions are soft.
You'll also love
- Beef & bean empanathas 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Oatmeal and banana with raisins 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Slow Cooker - Ratatouille with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Butternut Squash with Sage 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Curried Sweet Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Southern Style Candied Yams with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Moroccan Yam Veggie Burgers with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)