Cranberry Apple Tarts
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry (from a 17.2-oz package), thawed
- 3/4 c. Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Gala apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. apricot jam
- 2 tbsp. water
Heat oven to 400 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Cut the pastry into twelve 4- by 3-inch rectangles. Score a 1/2-inch border around each of the rectangles. Divide the cranberry sauce among the tarts (about 1 tablespoon per tart), spreading inside the borders.
Top with the sliced apples. brush the outside border with the egg and sprinkle the sugar over each tart. Transfer to the prepared baking sheets and bake, rotating the pans halfway through cooking, until puffed and golden brown, 23 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the jam and water and cook, stirring over medium-heat until the jam has melted, about 1 minute. Gently brush the mixture over each tart.
You'll also love
- Fiesta Tomato Wedge Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon-Stuffed Puffs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Coffee Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Nectarine Crisp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No-Cream Creamed Corn with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Chicken Cranberry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)