Spanish Baked Salmon
- 2 cups sourdough bread croutons (1-inch dice)
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives
- 3 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 6 slices each
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sprinkle of kosher salt
- Sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Six 6-ounce fillets skinless salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Put the croutons, olives, onions and peppers on a baking sheet. Add the smoked paprika, salt, pepper and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and toss until everything is evenly coated. Bake for 15 minutes.
Rub the salmon with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and arrange it among the vegetables and croutons on the baking sheet. Bake until the salmon is cooked, another 10 to 12 minutes.
Garnish with the parsley and serve.
You'll also love
- Sunny's Roasted Rosemary and Thyme... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir Fried Sesame Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Shrimp Fajitas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AHI TUNA CASHEW-CRUSTED WITH MORE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan-Baked Haddock with Spring... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Horseradish Herb Crusted Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)