Chicken with Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce
BEST DISH EVER!
- 4 chicken breasts (pounded)
- 6 tbsp. butter (divided)
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped)
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp. basil leaves
- 1/2 box bow tie pasta
Season chicken with salt & pepper & cook on 3 tbsp. butter until chicken is no longer pink. Turning once.
Same skillet, add remaining butter.
Cook tomatoes, onion & salt about 3 minutes.
Stir in wine & cook about 2 minutes.
Stir in cream.
Reduce heat to low and return chicken to skillet.
Simmer uncovered 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is heated through.
Garnish with basil.
Serve over prepared bow tie pasta.
You'll also love
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Pasteles de masa (Green Banana... 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry 3.6/5 (107 Votes)
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken and Feta Braid 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemon Thyme Basil Chicken 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Chicken Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)