Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- 3 chicken breast halves
- ~1 teaspoon oil of your liking
- ~3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- ~1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- ~ 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ~1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- ~1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ~1⁄2 cup water
- ~Soy sauce to taste
Adapted from facebook.com
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and red peppers and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. If you have any left over that is wink emoticon
(You can add onions and red peppers to taste)
You'll also love
- Mexican Buffalo Chicken Skillet Dip 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Cheez-It Crusted Chicken... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Kaiserschmarrn (Emperor's Cut-Ups) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken Burrito Bowls 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Basque Braised Chicken 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Take-In Chicken Egg Rolls 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Sausage, Cabbage & Root Vegetable... 4.1/5 (20 Votes)