Thai Beef Jerky
Beef jerky is given a Thai makeover with this simple but delicious recipe! A marinade of soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic and salt is all you to marinate your beef. Jerky typically loses half of its starting weight in moisture, so 2:1 is the proper ratio, so 3 pounds of beef will return around 1 1/2 pounds jerky.
- 4 pounds beef, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from google.com
Mix all ingredients together and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Spread meat out on a sheet pan and cook “low and slow” until done.
Deep fry if desired.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato and Roasted Red... 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Persimmon Bread 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple & Perfect Beef Tenderloin -... 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Sunday Gravy with Meatballs and... 3.7/5 (30 Votes)
- P.F. Chang's Spicy Dip for Fried... 3.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Sweet 'n Spicy Sausage 4/5 (9 Votes)
- MEMPHIS SMOKED SIRLOIN ROAST 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Ring 3.9/5 (18 Votes)