Thai Beef Jerky
Beef jerky is given a Thai makeover with this simple but delicious recipe! A marinade of soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic and salt is all you to marinate your beef. Jerky typically loses half of its starting weight in moisture, so 2:1 is the proper ratio, so 3 pounds of beef will return around 1 1/2 pounds jerky.
- 4 pounds beef, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 200mins
Adapted from google.com
Mix all ingredients together and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
Spread meat out on a sheet pan and cook “low and slow” until done.
Deep fry if desired.
You'll also love
- Mexican Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Fried Corn 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chicken with Lime & Plantains 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Shredded Beef Slow Cooker 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Simple & Perfect Beef Tenderloin -... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Rotisserie Chicken Club Wrap 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Classic Crispy French Fries in an... 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Sweet 'n Spicy Sausage 4/5 (9 Votes)