Ramen Noodles with Spicy Korean Chili Dressing
- Since the dish is vegetarian and served at room temperature or cold, it’s great for a work lunch . Cook it up the night before, and have your lunch outside the next day. No microwave needed:) - For more substance, you can add in a few of these items: cucumber slices, shredded napa cabbage, bok choy, baked tofu, chicken, half or hard boiled egg.
- For the dressing:
- 2 servings of ramen noodles (you can use soba or thin egg noodles too)
- 2-3 scallions – chopped
- 2 tbsp of Season with Spice's Spicy Korean Chili Seasoning
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Adapted from google.com
In a pot, cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Add to strainer, and run under cold water. Divide into two serving bowls.
While the noodles are cooking, mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Taste and adjust if needed.
Add the dressing into the noodles and toss to coat. Top with scallions and serve.