Monster Finger Cookies
Scary finger cookies are easy to make, especially if you start with refrigerated cookie dough. Roll it thin, and add a slivered almond for the finger nail. Dust a little bit of cocoa on top.
- Sugar cookie dough
- Almond slivers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Roll out sugar cookie dough into a thin line, dough will spread when baking. Cut into finger lengths. Score with a knife at knuckles and apply an almond shard at the tip.
Bake as directed on package.
Brush cooled cookies with a little cocoa-powder to add contrast.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)