Monster Finger Cookies
Scary finger cookies are easy to make, especially if you start with refrigerated cookie dough. Roll it thin, and add a slivered almond for the finger nail. Dust a little bit of cocoa on top.
- Sugar cookie dough
- Almond slivers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Roll out sugar cookie dough into a thin line, dough will spread when baking. Cut into finger lengths. Score with a knife at knuckles and apply an almond shard at the tip.
Bake as directed on package.
Brush cooled cookies with a little cocoa-powder to add contrast.
You'll also love
- 4-Layer Coconut Cake 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Virgin Bahama Mama Punch 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Spicy Sriracha & Smoked Bacon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Potato Nachos 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Halloween Muddy Buddy Mix 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Candy Corn Popcorn Mix 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Cookie Pizza 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Halloween Ghost Cookie Stacks 4.5/5 (12 Votes)