Monster Finger Cookies
Scary finger cookies are easy to make, especially if you start with refrigerated cookie dough. Roll it thin, and add a slivered almond for the finger nail. Dust a little bit of cocoa on top.
- Sugar cookie dough
- Almond slivers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Roll out sugar cookie dough into a thin line, dough will spread when baking. Cut into finger lengths. Score with a knife at knuckles and apply an almond shard at the tip.
Bake as directed on package.
Brush cooled cookies with a little cocoa-powder to add contrast.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Bay Almond Flour Biscuits 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Buttermilk Brined Cornish Hens 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Crescent City Red Beans & Rice... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Cream Cheese & Avocado Fried... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Edible Intestines Halloween Recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Halloween Sloppy Joes 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Bark 4.5/5 (15 Votes)