Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider
Put a twist on the traditional apple cider with this Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider. Double the recipe to make this for a party or gathering!
- 3 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 1/4 inch slices peeled fresh ginger
- 5 cardamom pods
- 12 black peppercorns
- 2 (4-inch) strips fresh orange peel, plus 4 orange slices for garnish
- 5 whole cloves, plus additional for studding orange slices
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Combine all ingredients except garnish in a medium saucepan and simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 20 minutes.
Strain through a sieve into a heatproof pitcher. Pour into heatproof glasses.
You'll also love
- Crab Spring Rolls 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Sorbet 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Green Beans 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Citrus-Asian Slaw 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Herbs & Grilled... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Apple and Ginger Pie 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Gluten-Free Raspberry-Ginger... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Adam's Apple Cake 4.6/5 (11 Votes)