White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
No-bake White Chocolate Key Lime Pie is the go to on a hot summer day. A cool summer dessert in the days of heat is always a breeze.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- Zest one lime
- 1 pre-packaged graham cracker crust
- Sliced limes
- Canned whipped cream for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
On the stove, heat whipping cream and morsels on medium heat, stirring continuously until melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add sour cream, key lime juice and lime zest. Stir well until smooth.
Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lime slices.
You'll also love
- Thai Cucumber Salad with Peanuts 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Apricot Chicken 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Lime Cloud Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- COPYCAT MAGGIANO'S CHOPPED SALAD 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Lemon Salmon - Instant Pot 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Cucumber Lime Dip 4.4/5 (12 Votes)