White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
No-bake White Chocolate Key Lime Pie is the go to on a hot summer day. A cool summer dessert in the days of heat is always a breeze.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- Zest one lime
- 1 pre-packaged graham cracker crust
- Sliced limes
- Canned whipped cream for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
On the stove, heat whipping cream and morsels on medium heat, stirring continuously until melted, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and add sour cream, key lime juice and lime zest. Stir well until smooth.
Pour mixture into pie crust, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and lime slices.
You'll also love
- Ham and Cheese Sandwiches 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Lime Cloud Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Irish Potato Bread 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggplant Caponata 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Toasted Coconut Waffles 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- S'mores Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Couscous Salad... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Lekach (Honey-Spice Cake) 4.2/5 (14 Votes)