Lime Cloud Pie
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Adapted from youtube.com
Reserve 1 Tbsp. graham crumbs. Mix remaining crumbs with butter; press onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9-inch square pan or 9" round pie pan Refrigerate until ready to use.
Add boiling water to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir 2 min. or until thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in milk, then lime juice. Add gelatin; mix well. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Pour over crust.
Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP just before serving; sprinkle with reserved graham crumbs. Use plastic wrap handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into squares.